Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Littlest Sith

We watched the second half of Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones tonight (more on that later) and after it was done Bryn left the room, only to come back in a few minutes brandishing a pink glow stick and declaring, "I'm bad guy with my light saver [sic]." Obviously the women and children were terrified from the attack.
I asked Darth Brynnie to pose for a photo and she gave me the following expression:
Ultimately she was defeated because the dark side of the force is ticklish.

I'll bet Darth Vader had pink monkey jammies, too.

3 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Wow! Have you told the Jedi about this tickling trick? It would make their job of saving the galaxy a lot easier (if they can get under all those black hoody robes.)

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I want some pink monkey jammies and a light saber. I already have the appropriate facial expressions. She has had great training that's for sure.

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Ok that is so adorable!! What a funny kid!! FYI, I found your blog from MormonMommyBloggers.com so I am not a creepy stalker or anything ;-)

--Sandy
www.AsToldByMommy.blogspot.com