Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Eyes of the Beholder

The boys and I were looking at past blog entries and we got back to our Christmas dinner with the Zabriskie family.
While looking at this picture we had the following exchange.

Dad: Who's the prettiest one in the picture?
Cole and Grant, in unison: MOM!
A moment later, Grant: Really, Hannah is the prettiest but I just said Mom because I like her.

3 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Oh nooooooooooooo! I'm rocking in my chair with belly laughs! I don't think this was a fair competition - you can only see the back of my head. And Steve's bald head is blocking just about everyone else.

Hannah Z said...

ROFL hahahahaha, well that's not my fault everyone else didn't look at the camera. The boys just know what they are talking about. ;) I'm flattered. But we better not tell Ken about this exchange....he might get defensive, and keep easter eggs away from Grant this weekend. ;)

crumbcrunchersmom said...

I like how the boys are already practicing saying the "right" thing, if not necessarily the "true" thing. That will serve them well in their marriages someday!