I arrived at home after work tonight to find the following in my driveway:
Despite the poor cell phone video quality, you get the idea. He's pretty pleased with himself.
Okay, I'm pretty pleased with him, too.
How about a celebratory cupcake?
4 comments:
Shar
said...
Wow Cole! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you too! Good job!
I was 8 before I could so that! None of my kids were that young either! Leave it to Cole! Now, if learning to walk is any indication, Grant will follow suit in a few....
MISS YOU SO MUCH! It was all I could do to keep from racing to the airport to fly home so that I could see this amazing stunt in person and squeeze Colipoki to death!
4 comments:
Wow Cole! Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of you too! Good job!
I love the battle wounds on the face, even if he hasn't been riding sans training wheels very long. He will probably acquire more battle wounds.
That boy is athletic to be doing so well so young. What a guy!
I was 8 before I could so that! None of my kids were that young either! Leave it to Cole! Now, if learning to walk is any indication, Grant will follow suit in a few....
MISS YOU SO MUCH! It was all I could do to keep from racing to the airport to fly home so that I could see this amazing stunt in person and squeeze Colipoki to death!
Yeah! Congrats to Cole. That is a fun milestone for sure!!
Post a Comment