1. Spill all you want, I don't have to clean it up.
2. Ready-made lessons abound, with lots of visual aids
3. The activity portion is always a huge hit!
We did have to touch on the "modesty" topic towards the end, for Brynnie's sake (I'm pretty sure streaking is not condoned in "For the Strength of the Youth.")
And even though we brought a couple donuts for dessert, some of us just ate dirt. Mmmmmm.Location: Salmon Creek (across the street and down the hill from our house.)
10 comments:
Fun! Your kids have such great opportunities to absorb the world around them. I love it!
Looks pretty wild out there - a wilderness trek for sure. You brought your own wild animals, you fed the wild animals, they followed you home. Sounds wild.
And you chose a gorgeous location? Where are you?
What a great idea! Looks like so much fun.
We've got a few nudies around here as well. It must be catching!
What a fabulous evening! Oh to be able to crash into a stream with those little boys again!
They are so cute. Those are the best FHEs ever!!
Cute family picture!
That looks like my kind of FHE! Food, great location, and tons of fun! Your kids are growing up. I cannot believe how big the boys are. It is so pretty and green where you live.
Sounds like my kind of FHE!
Post a Comment