Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walking on Water

I love to overhear the deep philosophical discussions the boys have while building their tracks. This morning's topic:

Grant: "Miracles are what Jesus can do."
Cole: "Yes, but we can't walk on the water until we're 8 years old."
Grant: "Yeah - and we can go on a mission when we're 16."

8 comments:

John and Laura said...

I love those sweet boys! You and Sue are doing a great job teaching them.

The Eight Family said...

Those are my favorites too!
So cute!

Lindsey and Joe said...

Oh my word! These two crack me up!

Dalynn said...

LOVE it!

Marissa said...

So cute!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I wonder where Grant's mind was meandering when he thought about Jesus. Certainly an interesting "train" of thought.

Shar said...

They are obviously listening in Primary, some day they will be able to put all the pieces together where they go!! You two are truly doing a great job, we feel so blessed!

Mona said...

What's that verse about babe's teaching doctrine? I told you about my friend who's 3 year-old chirped up in Primary recently during a Sharing Time about the Ten Commandments. When they got to number seven she said, "You can only do adultery after you are married in the temple."