
SuperCapes®!

Here SuperCole and SuperGrant demonstrate how to fly.

Naturally, they're monogrammed on the front.

With arm bands for that billowing effect all the superheroes are into this year.

And when you land it doesn't hurt a bit.

Now they're off in a flash to thwart (or become) perpetrators.

And what does our resident damsel in distress think of all this?

"Please save me from the superheroes."
8 comments:
Those are fun capes! Just what every little boy would want! And that little girl gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!
The Super Crunchers have saved me many a dreary day! More power to them!
Happy Birthday Boys! I've been trying to get Mika interested in giving you a call all day. Tomorrow she'll probably ask to make you a card. Have a great one!
They are adorable. They remind me so much of my boys - ALL BOY!! Let's just hope the girls all survive!! I love watching my boys - it is so different for me than anything I grew up with. Boys are great!!!
Happy Birthday Cole and Grant!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRUNCHERS!!!
Love, Grant and Bri
Happy birthday my sweet little grandsons! Can't wait to see you!
What great capes! Looks like real superheroes at your house.
I love it how the couch MUST be jumped on and off of when one is wearing a super-hero cape. :)
Post a Comment