This is a recent conversation I had with Grant. He was looking at our napkin holder which my parents made for us.| Grant: | Is this a mama cow or a daddy cow? |
| Dad: | It's a mama cow. |
| Grant: | Why? |
| Dad: | Because it has an udder and only mama cows have udders. |
| Grant: | My daddy cow has an udder. |
| Dad: | Umm, that's not an udder... |
3 comments:
Have you seen the movie 'Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs'? In it there is a part where the main character goes to 'milk' a bull and doesn't realize it until the bull gets really mad and then the main character screams out "I THOUGHT YOU WERE A FEMALE!" It's pretty funny if you want a good laugh.
Bwahaha! Kids are so funny!
Bahhahahahaha! I love it. THat's so funny.
Post a Comment