I can tease... drink from a cup (sort of)... wash my own hair (after I'm done drinking from a cup)... push my baby... (oh - and WALK!!!) and cuddle with Grandma... for as long as I want. We miss you, Grandma and Grandpa!
I know that it is different when you are the one living it - but her first year went by so fast!! She is so adorable. I love the pix with your mom, Sue!!
5 comments:
Too cute! Can't believe she's a year now! And so capable!
holy Cow! I can't believe she's one. They grow up fast.
I know that it is different when you are the one living it - but her first year went by so fast!! She is so adorable. I love the pix with your mom, Sue!!
Aaah....I miss Brynnie. When can she come and visit again! Happy Birthday little darling girl!
Happy Birthday Bryn!
Post a Comment