Cute! Looks like she's fitting in with the boys pretty well! That dirt is pretty tasty, no?
I can't wait to SEE her do all those things! Get ready Bryn - here we come!!
Wow! She's got hair. As much as Aunt Laura had when she was almost a year old. Must be some shared genetics there. Fun, fun, fun!
Oh I can't believe how big and beautiful she is getting! Ugh! I need her snuggles!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute! Looks like she's fitting in with the boys pretty well! That dirt is pretty tasty, no?
I can't wait to SEE her do all those things! Get ready Bryn - here we come!!
Wow! She's got hair. As much as Aunt Laura had when she was almost a year old. Must be some shared genetics there. Fun, fun, fun!
Oh I can't believe how big and beautiful she is getting! Ugh! I need her snuggles!!!!
Post a Comment