Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Fun Night

I know everyone out there wants to come on one of the (soon to be) famed Simper Family Fun Nights. (FFNs) But - sorry, it's just the family. We'll let you all in on one, though. They are incredible adventures, and only happen a few times a month - RANDOMLY - whenever someone belts out "Family Fun Night." So far, this spontaneous method of fun has never been thwarted, because no catastrophes can happen that fast, so we've never been disappointed. The only rule to FFN is that, at some point in the night, ice cream must be consumed.

ENJOY!

11 comments:

Marissa said...

LOVE IT! How cute!

wholarmor said...

Cute! So what did you do with the PVC pipes?

Anonymous said...

Well, that was perplexing music, leading my thoughts other places than where you went(to Home Depot and Costco). I thought maybe it was about visiting a body of water of some sort, or water fights or perhaps a lesson on being nice to each other OR maybe something about fixing the potty again, potty language of some sort. I was just wondering where this was all going.

And your FFN's are going to be a water mark for other groups seeking water mark information, so music about a stream makes sense, sort of.

No available streams or water marks in NEAZ. We do have ice cream. XOXOXO

Raine said...

That was fun! *happy sigh*

Christine said...

That was really fun! Thanks for sharing!

Christine

Dalynn said...

Ahhhhh! What fun! Your little girl is so adorable. And I'll say it againg - boy do we miss those boys!

The Hardy's said...

So cute! One of you(OR BOTH)is very creative! Home Depot would be Rex's choice for a fun night for our family. It looks as if you are doing sprinkler work.

The Eight Family said...

Wow - you guys get a lot more accomplished in one night than we do! Kudos!!

Anonymous said...

That was GREAT!!! Man, we need to work on our family fun nights. It's a good thing that we have such cool friends to play with. Love you guys!!

Shar said...

That is so entertaining, you are amazing! The kids are so darling! The only problem is that now whenever I am alone I am singing "Give Said the Little Stream" over and over like when I'm walking at the mall!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! Long time no see! What an incredible family you have- your kids are gorgeous. Its fun to see all your haps on the blog- I'd love to catch up sometime-