That's a great composition and wordless story. I love the red shirt you artfully planned that way; it's a good contrast to everything else.
I take aethetic exception to the droop of the britches, however. It looks like his pants are on crooked and he has a full load. Makes it so hard for a hasty retreat. "Handicapped Runner Escapes from Monster Train"
3 comments:
That's a great composition and wordless story. I love the red shirt you artfully planned that way; it's a good contrast to everything else.
I take aethetic exception to the droop of the britches, however. It looks like his pants are on crooked and he has a full load. Makes it so hard for a hasty retreat. "Handicapped Runner Escapes from Monster Train"
hahahaha - that's cute.
Woo hoo! A REAL train guys -- just like the ones in our favorite book!
Mona
Post a Comment