Thursday, April 3, 2008

Consumer Warning!

Be advised that boxes of Oatmeal Crisp - Crunchy Almond flavor cereal are susceptible to sudden explosions. That's the only explanation I can come up with for these disturbing photos. You just can't achieve this kind of coverage without some serious explosive power.


No Cruchers were hurt in this particular explosion but if it happens again, I can't be so certain.

You've been warned, and so have those boys...

4 comments:

John and Laura said...

Now all you need is a little milk on the carpet and breakfast tomorrow is set!

Dalynn said...

Whoa! I'll be watching my cereal boxes very closely from now on.

Anonymous said...

Hello! ... Crunchers! That's what they do. Doesn't it say something on the box about the boys and how to use the cereal? Well, it should.
Looks like a circus - don't think I ever saw one that colorful in NEAZ

Shar said...

It's my conclusion that the boys just don't care for Oatmeal Crisp Crunchy Almond Flavor! I think it sounds really good though, I'm going to go get me some!!