Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pizza Order Phone Call

Well, we've received entries from both grandmas and various other concerned translators. We were surprised when Grandma Austin guessed it right. Ma thought it would be too hard. As seen in a previous post the boys love their POPCORN. It's something they'll actually share.
And they hardly ever spill any.
They also love their pizza, as Grant demonstrates in this compelling video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO cute! That boy really no's what he wants. He is good at that important word.

That is fun. I chuckled at the appropriate translation AND I love the determined look the boy exhibits in his pizza call.
Cute - thanks,

NO where in NE AZ

Anonymous said...

Oh! and I forgot. I completely agree about the pineapple. It has NO business appearing on pizza!
Good Boy!
pineapple-less in NE AZ

John and Laura said...

Okay, that was funny. But you can't make me giggle when my tummy's sick!! That's just rude.